2.19.2008

Seriously?! You want me to actually CRAWL over to you? Who do you think you are?

We had a great time visiting with Mimi today, the weather was wonderful! I just can't believe how quickly Miss Peyton is growing, she's so different than a month ago and I can't wait to see where she'll be a month from now. She's 10 months already!!

Parker enjoyed riding his bike today, he is becoming such a "boy". Today he told me to smell his hiney when I asked him if he went potty. EWWW.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! Raising two kiddos can be fun, difficult and always funny. There's Parker, the easy going older brother and Peyton, the high maintenance princess. Join us as we head down this path striving to raise our children to be responsible, intelligent, polite and faithful; all while following God's path for us.