8.28.2008

Time Flies...

When you are working and working! I've returned to the workforce and things are in full swing. I returned on the 28th of July and we have finally gotten the routine down in time for Parker to return to school next week! I can't believe he'll be in school 5 days a week.


What else has happened? Jordan and Dewey had a fabulous wedding and are back in the swing of things as well. I have to hold Jeremy and Parker back daily from their cake top that is in the freezer.


I found this pic of Parker tonight, forgot it was out there.


No comments:

Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! Raising two kiddos can be fun, difficult and always funny. There's Parker, the easy going older brother and Peyton, the high maintenance princess. Join us as we head down this path striving to raise our children to be responsible, intelligent, polite and faithful; all while following God's path for us.