We found:
A hole in the ground
A tree
A water pipe
A basketball court
Big treasures I tell ya! :)
I did find this treasure, the love of siblings. This may be one of my favorite pictures I've taken of the two kiddos so far.
Peyton's favorite thing to do now is pull up. On her mama, on her doggie, on her bubba, on the coffee table, in her crib, etc. So to keep her happy while I took pics of Parker I set her beside the baseball fence. And of course, she pulled up once she touched the ground. I thought this was a cute pic of her.
Parker has learned that those "things" hanging at the park are for climbing. He calls himself spiderman when he is crawling up on anything and everything. I can't believe how strong he is getting, he is starting to look like a big boy versus a little boy.
How handsome is this pose! I love the shadows on his face from the fence. He is so photogenic and I've decided that a green background really suits him well. His skin tone goes perfect with it.
We got to visit with Aunt Tiffany, Aunt Jordan and the girls today. Parker LOVES his cousins. When they left our house this evening, he said he wanted them to all live with us so he could see them ALL the time. I don't think the kids stopped playing longer than enough time to eat some dinner and were off again.
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family and it just warms my heart to see all the cousins playing together. I think back to when Parker was an infant and I never imagined the love he would feel for them, it's unbelievable.
No comments:
Post a Comment