1.10.2008

"Serious" Photographer

I am testing the photography waters and have taken several "semi professional" pictures. Mimi came over the other day and I took several of her and Parker.

This one is one of my faves, Parker is so photogenic and willing to pose in any position I ask him to.

We took several photos, I am still working on lighting and composition and the like. Hopefully they will only get better!!

So far I've got the camera, two lights and willing subjects. I can't wait for the weather to warm up so that I can take some outside.

This next photo I call "The Thinker", I love to take pictures of Parker that really show his personality. His brain is always turning and he is constantly asking questions. Why this, why that? It amazes me how intelligent he is and his depth is amazing. He already considers other peoples wants and feelings before his own (most of the time). One day when Mimi was taking him out to eat for HIS birthday he said he wanted to go to McDonald's instead of Chick Fil A (his fave) because "Mimi doesn't like Chick Fil A momma." Wow.

For those of you that don't know him as well, he is the joy of my life, I couldn't have ever made a better decision than to stay home with him. He is my best bud, next to Jeremy of course, and we have fun EVERY day, cuddle all the time and laugh hysterically almost as often.

I can't believe he is already 4 years old. It brings a tear or two to my eye when I think that in a few short years he'll be "too cool" for his mama and my place as number 1 will be replaced by sports, friends and "gulp" girls.

No comments:

Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! Raising two kiddos can be fun, difficult and always funny. There's Parker, the easy going older brother and Peyton, the high maintenance princess. Join us as we head down this path striving to raise our children to be responsible, intelligent, polite and faithful; all while following God's path for us.